The Schultz side of the family celebration was the next day. Not quite the level of excitement because Derek is the only little one around but we still had a great, relaxing time. Despite having a "small" Christmas with everyone choosing a name this year (because of the cruise), there were still so many more gifts than I ever expected. We opened presents in the afternoon, again Derek didn't really care about presents so we opened most of them when he was napping.
| Not sure about this hat, Katie |
| He LOVED these singing dancing snowman |
I had been telling my mom about this portable chair I was trying to find (I wanted it before we left for Milwaukee for Christmas) and how I had even called every Babies R Us/Toys R Us store in the state without any luck. Amazon had it in stock but it would take to long to be delivered. It's nice because it has so many different ways to use it and it works everywhere because it just straps onto the chair. Some of the best reviews I've ever seen on a product. She managed to find this chair - I couldn't believe it!!
| Eating Christmas dinner in his new chair |
After presents we ate some of the best pot roast I've ever had. Mom was using us as guinea pigs for a meal she was planning later for hosting Bunco. I'll happily be a guinea pig again - yum!!!
Overall we had a wonderful weekend full of family and fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment