Today Derek turns 15 months old, and to celebrate he started walking yesterday. He started walking between my dad and Mike. Then he apparently would get close to Mike and veer off another direction down the hall. Mike called me into the room just as he sat down. I missed it!
After his afternoon nap, I had another opportunity as he was again having fun walking. This time he was walking between Mike and I, but he sometimes passed right by me and kept going down the hall. Then when he decided he had gone far enough, he sat down and clapped. :-) He had an audience (my family was over celebrating Mike's birthday), and he totally knew it. A few times he was walking, stopped, clapped his hands (so we'd all clap with him), flash the biggest smile, and then he'd keep going. So.Darn.Cute!! I think it's official, my little man is officially walking.
No comments:
Post a Comment