Pages

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Updates: Pickles' pictures & registry

We went in for another ultrasound on Thursday to take a better look at the left kidney that looked enlarged after the 20 week ultrasound. It still looked enlarged and we are headed to another hospital that specializes in high-risk pregnancies to check out Pickles' kidney on Monday. On the positive side, we got a few more pictures of our little one:


Foot - (click to enlarge)

Kiss - nose on top & lips below. (click to enlarge)



Profile with a slightly open mouth. (click to enlarge)

The ultrasound tech tried for a long time to get the kiss pictures. I'm personally partial to the profile shots, but the foot one is kind of fun. A special thanks to Nancy for scanning the pictures and emailing them to us!


Since we started our registry, I've been asking other new moms for recommendations. I've heard several times that most people go to Target vs Babies R Us, just because it's more convenient. So I've updated our registries by moving many items from Babies R Us over to the Target registry and noted only if we are registered for the item in more than one location. While many of the items are the same price at Babies R Us and Target, Babies R Us has the coupons so that's probably where we'll shop but I want to be sensitive to other people's needs as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment