We did get a few more pictures too but they don't show the full body shots. Pickles' head is the only thing that now fits in the viewing area (compared to 20 week pictures where you could see Pickles' entire body):
.
We also had our 32 week check-up on Thurs. Everything is looking good. Now that we have several birth class under our belt, we have a lot more questions for the doctor. (Especially since we're not to fond of our instructor - she seems to answer 90% of the questions with "Ask your provider" Errrr.....) So we spent the majority of the time getting answers and receiving our flu shots.
The doctor's strongly recommend that anyone spending a significant amount of time (more than a couple of visits) with Pickles' after birth get their flu shot. Pickles will be too small to get vaccinated so it's important he/she stay as healthy as possible. Since Pickles' will be born in the height of cold and flu season, we're also asking that only healthy people come to visit. We'd love to see you, but are willing to wait a week or two until you are healthy.
One of the big questions I had was if I can still fly. There is a Region Manager meeting Nov 15 & 16 in Illinois that I've been asked to attend to help present the new commission plan. This would mean returning exactly 4 weeks before Pickles' due date. The doctor's answer: "Yes - because I've had a healthy and uncomplicated pregnancy." So travel arrangements have been made - I'm going to Effingham, Illinois on Nov 15th!


No comments:
Post a Comment