Pages

Thursday, March 24, 2011

My Favorite Age

Derek is almost four months old and it's perfect because:
  • Smiling all the time and maybe even starting to giggle
  • He is much easier to hold because his head is stronger and can support it 90% of the time without help (not all floppy).
  • He is long enough so he fits perfectly between my arm and the top of my shoulder - he so fun to snuggle with!
  • Not pooping every diaper change.
  • Sleeping longer during the night.
  • Wide eyed and curious - you can just see him learning new things every day.
  • Not mobile (still stays where we left him so I don't have to worry when I leave the room)
If I had to pick an age that I would be happy if he stayed at forever, it would certainly be right now.  I'm sure I'll feel that way again in the future, but I can't imagine it could get better than this.  Man - I love that little guy!  

1 comment: