It seems like time has flying by so quickly. It didn't really occur to me until recently. I am not all concerned that we have 90+ days to go until Pickles' is born, but when that number is reflected in weeks - only 13 weeks (and 12 weekends) - that's when I start to get nervous.
Then I take a look at our calendar and see that number of free weekends is cut down dramatically by our schedule. This fall is filling up quickly with weddings, showers, holidays - all good stuff but still taking a "weekend". I'm quickly beginning to realize that if I want to get everything done on my list, I'd better get moving and get some stuff done on the week DAYS and not just wait for the weekends. This is also getting tougher because Fall activities have started up for Mike so he's less available to help me, and he too has his own list of "to do" before Pickles' is born. And I know that as the weeks progress, my energy will decrease and it will be harder for me to get as much done as I'd like.
Ahhhhhh - it's time to get some stuff done!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment